nuffnang

Followers

12 November 2012

oh my English !!

salam pagi isnin...
entry ibu balqis n qistina hari ni...
oh my english...
mai la kita sama-sama belaja ye..
pada yang dah expert english tu ohkehla kan..
jom-jom..
nanti lambat plak..

Let's learn basic english speaking..
 
1. I'mgood at
Again, 'I'm' is used here as 'I am.' 'Goodat' informs someone what you excel at and are comfortable doing.

Here are some examples:

"
I'mgood at drawing."
"
I'mgood at video games."
"
I'mgood at swimming."
"
I'mgood at driving."
"
I'mgood at reading."
"
I'mgood at sports."
"
I'mgood at writing."
"
I'mgood at math."
"
I'mgood at dancing."
"
I'mgood at chess."
'I'm' is a contraction of the words 'I am.'By adding a verb to 'I'm' this lets you express an action or occurrenceabout yourself.

Here are some examples:

"
I'meating lunch."
"
I'mbrushing my teeth."
"
I'mscared."
"
I'mdriving to work."
"
I'mcrying."
"
I'mtyping an email."
"
I'mcooking dinner."
"
I'mcombing my hair."
"
I'mhanging a picture."
"
Iam texting."
"
Iam dancing."
"
Iam interested in the job."
"
Iam exercising."
"
Iam sad."
"
Iam learning."
When combining the words 'I am' and 'getting'you are telling someone 'you' are gaining possession, being affected byor have plans to seek out and obtain a particular thing.

Here are some examples:

"
I'mgetting better."
"
I'mgetting ready for bed."
"
I'mgetting a tooth ache."
"
I'mgetting a cold."
"
I'mgetting married."
"
I'mgetting tired."
"
I'mgetting good at reading."
"
I'mgetting a new car."
"
I'mgetting a job."
"
I'mgetting a puppy."
'I am trying' informs someone that you areattempting to accomplish something using bodily, mental, or spiritual strength.By adding a verb to 'I'm trying' you are pointing out exactly what it isyou are attempting to do.

Here are some examples:

"
I'mtrying to get a job."
"
I'mtrying to call my family."
"
I'mtrying to enjoy my dinner."
"
I'mtrying to educate myself."
"
I'mtrying to explain myself."
"
I'mtrying new food."
"
I'mtrying to eat healthy."
"
I'mtrying to understand."

You may also hear the word 'trying' used to express a way someone is feeling.In this manner, it expresses strain or distress.

Here are some examples:

"
Learningnew things can be trying on you."
"
Thatmarathon was very trying on me."
The word 'gonna' is incorrect grammatically.The equivalent in proper grammar would be 'going to.' When using the word'gonna' you are telling someone what you are planning to do at that momentor in the near future.

Here are some examples:

"
I'mgonna have some coffee."
"
I'mgonna go to work."
"
I'mgonna eat some cake."
"
I'mgonna send out my resume."
"
I'mgonna run a marathon."
"
I'mgonna ask her out for dinner."
"
I'mgonna stop smoking."
"
I'mgonna help my friends."
"
I'mgonna take swim lessons."
"
I'mgonna read a book."
By using the words 'I have' you are informingsomeone of something you have possession of or have acquired.

Here are some examples:

"
Ihave a cat."
"
Ihave a nice car."
"
Ihave a house."
"
Ihave a computer."
"
Ihave a headache."

You may hear the words 'cannot' and 'won't' used with 'I have.' By addingthese you can express what you will not put up with or allow.

Here are some examples:

"
Icannot have that behavior in my house."
"
Icannot have you over tonight."
"
Iwon't have anything to do with that."
"
Iwon't have it any other way."
Again, 'I have' shows possession or somethingacquired. By adding a past participle you are informing someone of a pastor completed action done by you.

Here are some examples:

"
Ihave done it."
"
Ihave heard that before."
"
Ihave driven a car."
"
Ihave forgotten the words."
"
Ihave read that book."
"
Ihave eaten at that restaurant before."
"
Ihave flown in an airplane."
"
Ihave forgiven you."
"
Ihave seen you before."
"
Ihave written a letter."

okeh...
itu sahaja setakat hari ni..
info dipetik dari email yang masuk ke email ibu balqis n qistina..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment